I’m a health coach looking to add complimentary services to my current business but I’m not sure where to start
I’m a chef that wants to switch gears, make my own hours and be my own boss
Cooking is my passion – I want to explore ways to turn that into a business without going back to school
I see a growing NEED in my area for a Personal Chef service!
Personal Chef Success Toolkit
Are You Interested in Becoming a Personal Chef?
Do any of these statements resonate with you and your business goals?
Why Become a Personal Chef?
- Tapping Into the Booming Wellness Movement: If you aren’t already in the wellness industry, offering personal cheffing services – specifically services that offer custom tailored, healthful meals offers strong business potential. Not everyone is interested in (or has the time to) prepare their own meals. Pre-prepped meal delivery programs don’t work for everyone. YOU can fulfill a growing need.
- Add-on Service: If you are already a health coach, cooking instructor or wellness educator, personal cheffing services can be a wonderful compliment to your existing business. You are able to offer a value-added service to current clients and build programs to enhance current offerings.
- Flexibility: Do you want to cook for clients 5-days a week or only one or two? That’s completely up to you! You can work around your existing client schedule.
- Creativity: You work one-on-one with each client to choose a menu that works for their specific needs. Not only is it fulfilling to provide wholesome, home cooked meals, you have a creative outlet to prepare new meals every week!
Why Do I Need the Personal Chef Success Toolkit?
When I graduated from Cambridge School of Culinary Arts in 2003, I knew that my goal was to start a Personal Cheffing business. The industry was still in it’s infancy, but I could see a growing need for providing home-cooked meals to busy families, singles and working professionals.
I already had the passion for food, the drive to start my own business and a former marketing background to create a business identity…
But there was something crucial missing:
I knew that I needed to create the “nitty gritty” – the business forms that would help me best serve my clients and build a solid foundation for a successful business.
Through trial and error, I found a system that worked for me and now I am sharing that with YOU!
Your Personal Chef Success Toolkit includes:
- Introduction Video
- Preparing for the Client Interview Video
- Toolkit Video
- Client Interview
- Client Agreement
- Services and Fees
- Menu for the Week Template
- “Before You Leave” Checklist
- Time Saving Tip Sheet
- Toolkit List
- Liability/Licensing/Taxes/Sales Info
- Marketing Sourcing
- Recipe Sourcing
- Kitchen Tools and Supplies Sourcing
PDF of my cookbook The Inspired Plate for recipe inspiration